Bokaro Steel Plant of Jharkhand,invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Operator cum Technician Trainee.The posts are as follows
- Name of The Posts: Operator Cum Technician Trainee (Regular after completion of 2 year)
- Qualification: Three year diploma in engineering from Govt. Recognized in the discipline mentioned below
- Total No. of Vacancies : 402 Nos
- Age limit : 28 years
How To Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online only by clicking the below ""Apply Online"" link
You Must Have Following Documents At the time of Applying:
- An e-mail ID
- Pay in Slip for Rs 250/- (non-refundable) for Gen/OBC as application fee and Rs 50/- (non-refundable) for SC/ST/PH / Local Displaced Persons & BSL Departmental candidates as processing fee.
- The Pay-in-Slip is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signatures and pay-in slip (after payment has been made) in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only, of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the Matriculation or equivalent examination Certificate. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary documentary proof to the effect to be submitted at the time of interview.
- While filling on-line application the candidate must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application /application without fee /application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from applicants in this regard.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Pay-in slip/Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Mode Of Payments:
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application fee/ processing fee, in a specially opened account (SBI Power Jyoti A/c No.31877168126 maintained by at SBI sector 4, B.S.City branch), on behalf of SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the pay-in-slip which is available on the Application Registration Portal.
- The pay-in-slip printed from the Portal only should be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money.
- This Journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. SAIL will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
- There will not be any other mode of collection of registration fee.
- Also please note that an amount of Rs. 20/- will be paid by the candidate as Bank Charges to the collection branch of SBI in addition to the applicable registration/processing fee.
- The SBI branches will accept the fee from 10.00 AM of the starting date to 5.00 PM of the closing date of submission of online application. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee
Starting Date of Submitting application through website : 01.03.2013
Closing Date of Submitting application through website : 28.03.2013
Tentative date of uploading the admit card for written test in SAIL: 15.04.2013