INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD AT KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NO.2, UPPALA Walk-in interview is going to held in Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2,Uppal, for the following Posts
Post and Qualification Required:
I. POST GRADUATE TEACHER:Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50 % marks in aggregate in following subjects:
Post graduate M.Sc. course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject .
- a) PGT(English)
- b)Hindi or Sanskrit
- c) PGT( Maths)-Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- d)(Physics)-Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics /Nuclear Physic
- e) PGT(Chemistry)-Chemistry/Bio.Chem.
- f)PGT(Biology)-Botany/Zoology/Life sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/Micro-Biology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant
- Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation.
- g) PGT(History)-History
- i) PGT(Geography)-Geography
- j) PGT(Commerce)- Commerce with Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Financial Accountancy as a major subject of study holder
- of Degree of M.Com in applied /Business Economics shall not be eligible
- k) PGT(Economics)- Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics.
- l) PGT( Political Science)- Political Science
3. B.Ed is desirable.
II TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERS (TGT’S):1.Four years ‘Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with atleast 50%
marks in aggregate : or
- a) For TGT(Sanskrit)-Sanskrit as an elective subject at Degree level.
- b) For TGT(Hindi)-Hindi as an elective subject at Degree level.
- c) For TGT(English)-English as an elective subject at Degree level.
- d) For TGT(S.St)- Any two of the following subjects : Hindi, Geography, Economics and Pol.Sc of which one must be either
- History or Geography
- e) For TGT(Maths)-Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics,Computer Science, Statistics.
- f) For TGT(Science)-Botany, Zoology
- 2.B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University
- 3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English is a must.
III PRIMARY TEACHER (PRT):
- 1.Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent, and
- 2. Diploma or Certificate Basic Teacher’s Training of a duration of not less than two years: or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed) ; or B.Ed or Equivalent.
- 3. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media is a must.
PGT (Computer.Science) :
- At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:-B.Tech( C.Sc/IT) / M.Sc(C.Sc)/MCA/Masters degree in any subject with PGDCA or ‘A’ level from DOEACC/ B.Sc(C.Sc) /BCA with PG Degree in any subject.
PGT(FMM-A VOCATIONAL COURSE) :
- a) Essential: M.Com/MBA/MA(Economics)/Master of Financial Control/Master of Financial Services or equivalent accounting for Business or Bachelor degree with NSE certification in Financial Markets(NCFM) having passed following 03 modules with minimum 60(i)Financial markets(Beginner’s Module) (ii) Capital Market Dealers Module (iii) Derivative Markets Dealers Module.
- b) Desirable: 1).Bachelor of education or teaching degree. 2). Having experience of Accounting Software
PRACTICAL TRAINER FOR FMM:
- 1) Duly trained by organizations dealing in financial markets. The trainers should have passed relevant modules NSE or
- (2) from stock exchange or stock broking companies/financial institutions or BPO industry with minimum 2 years experience in the field.
- B.E/B.Tech(C.Sc)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc(C.Sc)/M.Sc(I.T)/B.Sc(C.Sc)/Master degree in any subject with PG Diploma Computer application or ‘A’ level from DOEACC/Bachelor’s degree in any science /Maths with PGDCA.
SPOKEN ENGLISH TEACHER:
- (i) Graduation with English as one of the subject at graduation level
- (ii)Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Spoken English
- covering course programme of not less than six months duration.
- (iii) Fluency in English is a must
VOCATIONAL SKILLS( CRAFT):
- Embroidary,Glass /Fabric painting .Drawing ,Doll/Toy making etc.
GAMES COACHES :
- Degree /Diploma in the respective Game from a recognized University.
GERMAN LANGUAGE TEACHER:
- Degree or PG/Advance diploma in German Language from recognized institute /University
DOCTOR:Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- 1)Degree in Nursing
- 2).Ability to speak English /Hindi fluently
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR:
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks & PG diploma in Computer applications from recognized University.
REMUNERATION:As per KVS guidelines & rates as on date:-
- PGT: Rs.220/- Period
- TGT: Rs.210/- Period
- PRT : Rs.170/- Period.
- Staff Nurse: Rs.750/- Day
- Doctor : Rs.1000/- Day
- German Language teacher : Rs.19350/- Consolidated
- Data Entry Operator : As per State Govt. rates
Maximum of five (05) periods/day & correction work.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:1. Candidates have to attend the interview on their own expenses , on 25-03-2013 at KV No.II,Uppal
2. They can send their biodata with copies of certificates well in advance for scrutiny
3. Candidates should bring original certificates for scrutiny at time of interview.
4. No call letter will be sent
5. Result would be displayed on Notice Board of the Vidyalaya and websites by 02-04-2013
6. As per the vacancies candidates will be intimated over phone for posting