Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institutes of Science & Amrutben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics requires eligible and energetic candidates for its following assistant professor posts.
Name of The Post : Assistant Professor in Microbiology
Vacancy : 2 Nos
1. Assistant Professor in Bachelor of Management Studies-(BMS)
Vacancy : 05 Nos.
2. Assistant Professor in B.Sc. Computer Science
Vacancy : 04 Nos.
3. Assistant Professor in B.Sc.Bio-Chemistry
Vacancy : 01 No.
4. Assistant Professor in B.Com. (Accounting & Finance)
Vacancy : 03
5. Assistant Professor in B.Com. (Banking & Insurance)
Vacancy : 03 Nos.
6. Assistant Professor in B.Com. (Financial Markets)
Vacancy : 03 Nos.
7. Assistant Professor in Bachelor Mass Media
Vacancy : 02-
The above posts are open to all; however candidates from any category can apply for the post. Reservation for women & disabled persons will be as per rule. Candidates having knowledge of Marathi will be preferred. The qualification and pay scale for the post of Assistant Professor are as prescribed by the UGC & University of Mumbai from time to time. Minimum qualification for appointment as Assistant Professor / Librarian
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Colleges/Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master's level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace marks procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master's Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their complete bio-data and resume to the below given address by post
Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal's Mithibai College of Arts,
Chauhan Institutes of Science
Amrutben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics