BARC Recruitment 2013 | Scientific Officer and Technical Officer Vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, BARC Online Application Form 2013Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites application from energetic and hard working candidates for the following vacancy positions.The Detail Jobs description and eligibility criteria are mentioned below
1. Name of The Post : Scientific Officer/D/ 01
- Ph.D Physics (Doctoral work should be related to extensive usage of X-rays at a high energy synchrotron beam line) with MSc Physics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Experience Required : At least 1yr experience on a synchrotron with the capability of independent operation and maintenance of a (preferably EDXRD) beam line.
- Ph.D in the area of thin film science and technology from reputed Institute with publications in reputed academic peer reviewed international journals with MSc Physics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Experience Required : Experience in any of the following areas.
- Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) and characterization techniques 2 with hands on experience.
- Multilayer thin film physics or device design Experience in R&D activities related to the work profile and knowledge of computational methods will be highly desirable.
- Ph.D in the area of Applied optics or photonics or optical Engineering from reputed University/Institute with publications in reputed academic peer reviewed international journals with MSc Physics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Experience Required : Experience in any of the following areas:
- Holography and/or Interferometry.
- Optical Design, Fibre optics and optical Meteorology Hands-on experience in the areas of Optical Instrumentation and Techniques and computational methods will be highly desirable.
2. Name Of the Post : Technical Officer/C/ 01
- B.Tech. in IT from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks having programming skills and knowledge in the areas of ;
- RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL and MSSQL etc.
- Programming language like PHP, JSP, ASP, TUML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, XML and XHTML etc.
- Web 2.0, rich text website design and Open Source packages customization etc.
- Enterprise Windows and RedHat/Scientific Linux Environment
- Digital object archival and management.
How To Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online by clicking on the link given below this job. After submitting the form take a print out of the for future use. Remember Last Date for receipt of online Application is 10 June 2013.
- The candidates can download a copy of the application and admit card and submit the same along with the attested copies of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification, caste, experience only at the time of interview.