Indian Army invites application from energetic and hard working candidates for the following vacancy positions.The Detail Jobs description and eligibility criteria are mentioned below
Stipend : Rs. 21,000/-
Eligibility And Education :
A candidate must either be :
(i) A citizen of India,
Age Limit : A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years
Selection Procedure :
- Short listed candidates will be called for (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad.
- Interviews will be held in Aug or Sep 2013.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival. During their stay at SSB, Candidates are put through psychological Test, Group test and Interviews.
- Candidates will be put through stage - I of the selection procedure on the first day. Only successful candidates shall be retained for balance of the testing.
- Candidates who fail to qualify in stage - I, will be returned on the first day itself, Stage I are psychologically originated test including intelligence test.
- Successful candidates at the SSB will be required to undergo medical test lasting 3 to 5 days less Sundays and gazetted holidays.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under Al 53/78.
- Candidates appering for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commission shall be entitled for AC III tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within the Indian limits.
- Candidates who apply again for the same type of commission will not entitled to travelling allowance on any subsequent occasion
Total training will be 5 years
Basic Military Training : 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
(b) Technical Training:
- Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad
- Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
(c)Award of Degree:
- The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training as given out in para 6 (a) and (b) above. No ante date seniority will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. In case they fail to qualify in the following year examination, the same will result in loss of seniority to them and they will forfiet seniority to the extent of delay in passing Engineering degree examination. If they fail to qualify even within three years of their commissioning, their commission will be terminated
How To Apply
- Interested Candidates should apply online.
- Application Will stats On 21st May 2013 At 1000 Hrs And Will Be Closed On 30th Jun 2013 At 1000 Hrs.
- After submitting online application obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- One copy of the print out application duly Signed and affixed photograph attested by a gazetted officer of Central or State Govt. Photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate along with mark sheets duly attested by Gazetted officer are to be forwarded to the below given address by Regd Post or Speed Post.
- The last date of receipt of such printouts of online applications is 10th July 2013
Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6),
TES Section, West Block-III,
New Delhi- 110066