TCIL requires eligible energetic and efficient candidates for its following posts.Read details to know the qualification details and applying procedures
Age limit : Maximum 25 years as on 01/04/2013.
The last date of receipt of the applications is 30th May 2013
Selection Process :
- Valid GATE score 2013 : TCIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2013 scores for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the above disciplines as per above mentioned eligibility marks. Only GATE – 2013 score is valid for this recruitment process.
- Personal Interview : Based on the valid score of GATE 2013 and organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted on merit for the personal interview for the positions of Executive Trainees in the above disciplines.
Compensation package :
- Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend @ Rs. 20,000/- per month during the training period of six months.
- At the end of the satisfactory completion of training period selected candidates will be absorbed in the company’s regular pay scale of Rs. 16400-40500 (E-1) with Industrial DA starting at the minimum of the scale. Over and above the basic pay, they will be entitled to other allowances and benefits as DA, HRA, Gratuity, Medical reimbursement, Local Conveyance etc. as per the company’s Rules applicable from time to time (Approx. CTC is Rs. 4.5 lacs.). Based upon their performance after one and a half year, they may be considered for placement in the next grade of E2 (Assistant Manager) in the pay scale of Rs. 20600-46500 (E2-IDA).
Service Agreement Bond :
- Selected candidates at the time of joining will be required to execute a bond for Rs. 1,00000/- for serving TCIL for a period of 3 years (including training).
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted, at the discretion of the Management, to serve at any of the Company’s Office/Projects/Units or any other Public Sector Undertaking anywhere in India or Abroad.
How To Apply:
General Instructions : -
- The last date of receipt of the applications is 30th May 2013.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation upto maximum 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category, as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- The posts advertised are meant for different locations in India/Abroad. Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India or Abroad.
- Candidates can apply for one discipline only.
- GATE score of 2012 or scores prior to that is not valid.
- Applications form in the prescribed format with duly attested copies of all relevant certificates in proof of Education, Date of Birth, Caste Category and Valid GATE score card will only be entertained.
- The no. of posts advertised may vary depending upon the requirement and candidates will be called for interview in order of merit of GATE -2013 marks (out of 100) in the ratio of 1: 10 to our vacancies & as per our requirement at that time.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates as mentioned will liable to be rejected.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
- Candidates working in Govt. organization/PSU shall apply through proper channel. However a copy of the application may be sent in advance for consideration.
- Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to the below given address.
The Executive Director (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.
Greater Kailash –I,
New Delhi - 110048