Municipal Corporation of Delhi requires eligible energetic and efficient candidates for its following posts.Read details to know the qualification details and applying procedures
Last date Of Applying : 10 June 2013
Terms And Conditions:
- The contract engagement will be for a period of 6 months or till regular incumbents joins from DSSSB , whichever is earlier.
- 1 day leave will be admissible for every completed month engagement.
- The incumbents will not be entitled Leave Travel Concession (LTC) or any leave for study during the period of engagement.
- No TA or DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Delhi.
- Number of vacancies, as given above may change.
- Upper age limit shall be 32 years for SC/ST & 30 Years for OBC as on 10.06.2013.
- Minimum percentage of essential qualification (Matric) will be 50% marks for UR, 45% marks for OBC and 40% marks for SC&ST candidate.
- Extra weightage will be given for experience in the field and for additional qualification in Intermediate, graduation and post graduation with science.
- 01 post of Vaccinator(APHI) is reserved for Physically Handicap(OL).
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online by clicking the below given link. Before applying you must go through all the instruction mentioned below.
While applying online for the job candidates may please note the following.
- That, the eligibility conditions as regards age and educational/professional qualifications are fully met before the online application is submitted;
- That the E-mail Id., address and the mobile telephone number are furnished in the application form;
- That a scanned photograph (J.P.G format between 2 to 5 KB) is up-loaded in the application for; and
- That, a print out of the filled in application is taken immediately on submission and kept in safe custody- this needs to be produced, if called for interview. The candidates, after submitting the application will bear in mind, That, the MCD reserves the right to shortlist to the candidates on the basis of the predetermined criteria which may be higher than the minimum qualification prescribed.
- That, all efforts will be made by the MCD to inform the short listed candidates of the details of interview by SMS or on E-mail. The information will also be put on website within twenty five days from the last date of submission of the application and that no postal intimation will be given.
- That, at the time of interview, a print out of the application as filled on-line will have to be produced along with all original certificates at the time interview.
- That the MCD reserve the right to make any amendment cancellation and change in this advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason.