Otet Exam Date 2014 | Otet Exam Results 2014
The Government of Orissa will conduct Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) 2014 also known as Orissa TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Orissa TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Orissa.
When the OTET 2014 Examination will be held ?
What is the Date of OTET 2014 Examination?
OTET Exam Date 2014:
OTET 2014 exam date is declared by the BSE, Orissa. Now the online application is going on. Candidates are requested to apply online from 20th September 2014 to 10th October 2014.
OTET Examination Patten:
- In the Odisha Teacher Eligibilty Test 2014 There will be two paper that is Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Those who have applied for the Paper-1 will face the Paper-1 and the Paper-2 students will Face the Paper-2 Exam.
OTET Exam Date 2014 :
- OTET , Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2014 is going to held in the month of December 2014. As mentioned in the latest notification released in 18th september 2014, the exam will be conducted on 1st Sunday of December 2014.
OTET 2014 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- OTET Syllabus consists of two Multiple Choice objective type question papers.
- Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks.
- There is no negative marking
- A candidates have to secure atleat 60% mark in each category to qualify the exam.
Details of Question Papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Orissa primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Orissa upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII.
- They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
OTET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Time : 2.30 Hr