Otet Exam Date 2013 | Otet Admit Card 2013 Download | Otet Result 2013 | Otet Exam Results 2013 | Otet 2013 |
The Government of Orissa will conduct Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) 2013 also known as Orissa TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Orissa TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Orissa.
OTET Exam Date 2013 :
- OTET , Odisha Teacher Eligibilty Test 2013 is going to held in the month of June 2013. There is no specific date is declared by the Board of Secondary Education Odisha in their website. But there is a possibility that Otet Examination may be held on the date June 9, 2013.(Sunday)
OTET Examination Patten:
- In the Odisha Teacher Eligibilty Test 2013 There will be two paper that is Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Those who have applied for the Paper-1 will face the Paper-1 and the Paper-2 students will Face the Paper-2 Exam.
OTET 2013 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- OTET Syllabus consists of two Multiple Choice objective type question papers.
- Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks.
OTET RESULT LINKS
Details of Question Papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Orissa primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Orissa upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII.
- They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
OTET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Time : 1.30 Hr
OTET Admit Card 2013 Download:
- Interested and eligible candidates have to collect the OTET Admit Card 2013 from the respective examination centre before 15 days of the exam. Still there is no such declaration has been made by the government to provide the online admit card.
OTET Result 2013
- OTET 2013 result will be published in the website of Board of Secondary Education Odisha after the evaluation of the exam paper. You Can see the result in the website