UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2016 Notification
Union Public Service Commission is going to conducts Combined Defense Services Examination (II), 2013 on 8th September, 2013 for admission to the below given vacancy positions.
Last Date : 24 Jun 2013
Qualifications Required For Exam :
Qualifications Required For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
For Indian Naval Academy :
- Degree in Engineering from a recognized University
For Air Force Academy :
- Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Candidates who yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply but they have to submit proof of passing the degree examination. The Proof must be sent on the below given address.
- Army HQ/Rtg. CDSE Entry,
- West Block III, R.K. Puram,
- New Delhi-110066
For IMA/SSC first choice candidates have to send their proof to the below given address
- Naval HQ DMPR, (OI & R Section)
- Room No. 204,
- C Wing, Sena Bhawan,
- New Delhi- 110011
For Navy first choice candidates Have to send their proof to this address
- PO3(A)/Air Headquarters,
- JBlock, Room No. 17,
- Opp. Vayu Bhawan,
- Motilal Nehru Marg,
- New Delhi-110011
The Details of proof must be reach on the respective address before the below mentioned dates
- For admission to IMA, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy on or before 13th May, 2014.
- For admission to Officers Training Academy, Chennai on or before 1st August, 2014.
Interested Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 200/-either by bank deposit in any Branch of SBI , or by net banking of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online by clicking on the below given link on or before 24th June, 2013