DET Odisha Counselling 2016 Diploma Entrance Test Admission 2016 Orissa diplomaadmissionodisha.nic.in
E counselling for the DET, odisha Diploma admission is starting from 6th July 2016 to 12th July 2016. DET, Odisha has declared the E-counselling schedule today. This time the e-admission process is slightly changed. Since the document verification of the candidates is already done, so only Final Choice locking will takes place. Candidates can register and fill their choice by online mode from 6th July to 12th July 2016. The choice locking of the candidates at the NCC will be done from 8th July to 12th July 2016. Rank wise counselling schedule is mentioned below.
[6th to 12th July 2016]
Odisha Diploma Counselling 2016:
In E-counselling process the students those have got the valid rank can register online, they will give there choice for the college in which they want to get admission. It is first step of the E counselling. The E- Counselling process has 3 steps. These are
DET E-Counselling Procedure:
- Online registration & Choice Filling (Choice Entry) : 6th to 12th July 2016
- Final choice locking at Nodal Centre : 8th to 12th July 2016
- 1st Provisional allotment : 14th July 2016 (11AM)
- 2nd Provisional Seat allotment : 23rd July 2016
- Final seat allotment : 26th July 2016
- Reporting at the allotted college: 26th to 30th July 2016
- Class starting date : 1st August 2016
1. Online Choice Filling (Choice Entry):
- Visit the website http://diplomaadmissionodisha.nic.in/genregsys/root/Home.aspx?appformId=DET2016
- Enter your APPLICATION ID
- Enter your PASSWORD
- Now you see a Menu "CHOICE ENTRY".
- Click on CHOICE ENTRY; here you will see all the list of diploma colleges in Odisha. from these college list you have to choose the college in which you want to get your admission.
- You can choose as many college as you want, always remember that serial number is very important.
- Always keep the name of the first choice college at the top.
- You can change the position of the college in that list by UP and DOWN arrow mark.
Example : suppose you want to take Mechanical in College A, Then Civil in College A, Then Mechanical in College C, Then Civil in College B. You will enter the choice as follows.
- Mechanical in College A,
- Civil in College A,
- Mechanical in College C,
- Civil in College B
Then Click on the SAVE Button carefully, you can also SAVE after each choice entry. Then click on the LOGOUT button. If you will not LOGOUT carefully, someone will change your choice. Take a print out of the filled choice, it will required at the Nodal center.
2. Choice locking at Nodal center
After the end of online registration process,, student should visit NODAL CENTER with the following documents.
- 10th Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet
- Residential Certificate
- Income certificate for TFW students
- Cast certificates for reserved category
- Physical Handicap certificate if required
- Online Choice filling slip (Print out of the choice which you had given in Step 1)
- DD of required amount Rs 300/-
- 4 copy of color passport size photo
According to your serial number, you will enter the choice locking room. They will keep the xerox copy of all documents and will return you only the original documents. They will ask you your choice of college. If you are agree with the list then LOCK your choice. After choice looking you can not change your choice any more. Second step is over.
Date Wise Schedule:
- Registration, Choice filling & finalization of choice by candidates : 6th to 12th July 2016
- Final Choice Locking at Nodal Center : 8th to 12th July 2016
- Deposit of admission fee of Rs 300/- via online challan at AXIS Bank : 15-07-2016 to 20-07-2016
3. 1st Round Provisional Seat allotment :
After the end of Document Verification in Nodal center Final choice locking date, the deptartment will declare a provisional seat allotment according to your filled choice. On that list each and every candidates those have entered the choice will allotted a seat. But this is not the final allotment. if you not want to get admission into diploma, then you can decide this time. If you will cancel the registration, then you will get the fee - which you had given in choice locking center(Nodal Center). Otherwise dont do any thing and wait for the final allotment.
Date Wise Programme:
4. Second Round Provisional Allotment of Seats :
- Result publication after auto sliding and de-reservation from SC & ST seats to general (After 11am) : 23-07-2016
- Deposition of part Admission fee through ATM/Net Banking or through E-Chllaan in AXIS Bank : 24 July to 25 July 2016
Note : The candidates already allotted with a seat in 1st round but didnot deposit admission fee are not allowed in 2nd round registration.
4. Final Seat Allotment:
After the Provisional Seat allotment the department will publish the Final Seat Allotment to the students. It is the final list. in this list you will get the college according to your rank. Now this is the college in which you have to get your admission. You have to take a print of your final allotment by login to the website.
- FINAL ALLOTMENT : 26th July 2016
5. Reporting at The Allotted College:
Now you have to go to the college which you have got in the final allotment with all the Original copy of SLC/CLS and Conduct Certificate and the required admission fee. This fee is according to the college. You will contact your college to know the fee. After reporting at the college, your admission process is over.
- Reporting at College : 26th July to 30 July 2016
- Class starting date : 1st August 2016
Other Details Regarding Diploma Online Counselling 2014:
Diploma Entrance Test 2014 was held on 18 May 2014 for admission into diploma courses in orissa. DET Odisha will announced its entrance test results very soon.. After successful completion of the entrance test candidates are waiting for the online counselling date to declare. DET will start its online registration for admission into various diploma courses like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics and communication engineering.
Odisha Diploma Counselling Procedure :
Few years before Odisha government had launched online counselling cum admission procedure in all the major engineering sector.In this process students has to register his.her roll number in the website provided for online registration and after successful registration he has to enter his choice filling form. In the choice filling he has to select the appropriate Diploma colleges in which he wants to take admission. After registration he will wait for 1st phase counselling list and so on.
How To Do DET E-Counselling 2014:
E-Counselling means the candidates those are awarded the Score card after the DET examination and want to take admission into any of the diploma College in Odisha then they have to Register their Score Card or Rank Card on the DET website. Also candidates have to enter the name of colleges in which he wants to take admission. After the registration the computer will allot a seat to each students according to their choice in the manner of their Score Card. After that the students have to submit their fees in the college.
Online registration for ITI +2 Vocational and +2 Science with PCM
Diploma Lateral Entry LE Online Regsitration
The students those have passed IIT Can take admission into diploma course by Lateral Entry method. In this process the student will directly go the 2nd year with out reading 1st year of diploma.
Diploma Online Registration Center:
Interested DET 2014 candidates can avail the facility of the Internet browsing at Common Service Centers CSC established by Odisha Computer Application Center OCAC, Bhubaneswar at Gram Panchayat level across the State for e-counselling
- Diploma Entrance Test Orissa JEE 2014 Counselling Detail Admission 2014
- DET Orissa counselling schedule 2014
- Diploma Regular 1st semester counselling will be starts very soon.