JEE Advanced 2013 Counselling, Choice Filling, Online Registration www.jeeadv.iitd.ac.in
JEE Advanced 2013 Counselling Dates :
- OBC and physical disability category will be done on 4 July, 2013 and 5th July, 2013.
- SC and ST category students on 6th July, 2013.
- General category Students will be called for document verification on 7th July, 2013 and 8th july, 2013.
Documents For JEE Advanced 2013 Counselling
- 1. Medical certificate.
- 2. Marksheets of class X and XII.
- 3. Admit cards of JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.
- 5. Score card of JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.
- 6. Fee Demand Draft.
The counselling will enable the IITs to fill nearly 10,000 seats in 16 campuses. The students of general and OBC category who will be taking admission in IITs will have to submit a fee of Rs 60,000 in B.Tech first year. The students of SC/ST category will have to submit Rs 20,000 as fee for the same course.Prof Phalguni Gupta, Chairman, IIT-JEE Kanpur zone, said that the OBC category will have to produce caste certificate till July 8. He also informed that the successful students will have to report to their respective IITs on July 20 and 21 and can get their registration done by July 23 and 24. The classes will commence from July 27.
Click Here for JEE Advanced 2013 Counselling Registration