Socity for Promotion of Information Technology (SPIC) Chandigrah inviting application for filling up Software Engineer, Senior Faculty and Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancy. SPIC has been set up under the aegis of the Department of Information Technology, Chandigarh Administration for implementing the various plans of the Administration to promote the IT industry in Chandigarh. Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply through Via Online mode of Application on or before 02th July, 2013. Further details of SPIC Chandigrah Recruitment 2013 is mention below.
Total Number of Vacancy : 07 Nos.
Name of The Various Posts :
- Software Engineer cum Programmer : 05
- Senior Faculty : 01
- Data Entry Operator : 01
Education Qualification :
- Software Engineer - Bachelor degree in engineering / information technology or Master in science / computer applications.
- Skills - .Net, Java, Web Service, OEM Certification, Testing
- Senior Faculty - Candidate should be BE/MCA/B.Tech/M.Sc IT from a recognized University. Candidate should have at least 4-5 years of experience as faculty.
- Skills - MS-Office, C, C++, VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server, XML, Java, Cloud Computing, Android.
- Data Entry Operator : Candidate should be graduate from recognized University with knowledge of computers.
- Skills - MS-Office.
Application Fee :
Interested candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.350/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh” or Cash at the time of interview.
Mode of Selection : Eligible Candidates will be selected based on test/ interview Performance .
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can apply through online the website www.spicindia.com by filling all the mandatory details on or before 02-07-2013. Printed online application form with recent photograph affixed and Demand Draft/ Cash must be produced at the time of interview.
Important Date :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02-07-2013.