K CET Counselling 2013, Karnataka CET 2013 Online Registration Dates, Procedure, Schedule & CenterKarnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore has announced the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) counseling scheduled dates for the year 2013. Now the Students have to follow the instruction as mentioned in their official website for document verification for KCET 2013 .
Karnataka Common Entrance Test for the Admission to Engineering and medical courses. K-CET 2013 result declared on 27th May, 2013 on KEA official portal www.kea.kar.nic.in Further details information of Karnataka CET 2013 Counselling schedule is given below.
K-CET 2013 Counselling Important Dates by KEA :
Steps To Be Followed in KCET 2013 Counselling
- 1. Registration of a Students.
- 2. Document Verification
- 3. Choice filling.
- 4. Seat Allotment.
- 5. Downloading the Allotment Details.
- 6. Fee Remittance and Admission Order Collection.
- 7. Admission/Report to Alloted College.
Documents Required For K-CET 2013 Counselling
The online counselling will be conducted at various center across all over in Karnataka state in India. The Students have to come with the original certificates of the following along with one attested copy of each:-
- 1. K-CET 2013 Rank Card.
- 2. K-CET 2013 Admit Card.
- 3. Marks Sheets for Class 12 or Intermediate.
- 4. Marks Sheet of Class 10 or equivalent.
- 5. Two recent passport size photographs.
- 6. Income certificate which has been issued after January 1, 2013
- 7. Caste Certificate if applicable.
- 8. PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.