MBGB Recruitment 2013 Career in Madhya Bihar Gramin BankMadhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) is going to appoint the candidates who have faced the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and have valid score card . MBGB have latest vacancy of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Interested Candidates required to apply Online before 02nd July 2013. For more details see below.
Job Description:MBGB Recruitment 2013 Full Vacancy:
Total Number of Vacancies : 355 Nos
Name of The Various Posts :
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 06 Posts
- Officer Scale I: 172 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 177 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For MBGB Recruitment :Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have Degree in any Discipline from a recognized University .Candidates also have proficiency in local language.
Age Limit :
- For Officer Scale I and Office Assistant post : Age should be between 18 yrs and 28 yrs .
- For Office Scale II post : Age should be between 21 yrs and 32 yrs.
Selection will be done on the basis of Performance in RRBs-Common Written examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and personal interview.
Application Fee :
- General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 in the form of challan.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates are required to pay only Rs. 20/-.
How To Apply :Candidates are required to apply online through official website www.mbgbpatna.com before 02nd July, 2013. After submission of Application form, take print out of application form and keep it till the Interview time.
Important Dates :
- Opening date for filling online application form : 19th June, 2013
- Closing date for filling online application form : 02nd July, 2013
- Last date for Reprint : 17-07-2013
Click Here to download Fee payment Challan.
Click here to Apply Online .