Punjab Technical University Counselling 2013 | PTU 2013 Counselling | www.ptu.ac.in |
PTU B.Tech 2013 Counselling Eligibility Criteria:
1. Admission in Engineering & Technology Courses:A. Students must have qualified in the JEE Main 2013 and Students must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science / Biology as optional subjects
B. Students must have passed a diploma in any Engineering trade from the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh OR Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET), or an equivalent examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education.
C. Students must have passed two years certificate course from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET)
2. Admission in Architecture Courses:-A. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics as a compulsory subject
B. Candidates must have passed a 3 year Diploma (any stream)
C. Candidates must have passed the International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
PTU 2013 Counselling Participating Universities :
- 1. Punjab Technical University
- 2. Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
- 3. Punjabi University, Patiala.
- 4. College of Agricultural Engg. & Tech. of Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana.
PTU 2013 Counselling Online Registration Steps :
- 1. Students open the www.ptuadmissions.nic.in link for Registration.
- 2. Only Those students who have paid the counselling fee.
- 3. The JEE Main Roll no. (for B.Tech) and Roll No allotted at the time of Fee deposit.
- 4. After successful registration and login, candidate’s homepage will opened and Students have to fill their choices as per guidelines & Choice.
- 5. Students have to fill in Registration Details, choose from available Choices & fill in, print after display for future reference.
- 6. Seat allotment will be done as per guidelines & Merit Basis.
- 7. The results will be declared by SMS to each selected student & on the website
- 8. Selected students should take a printout of provisional allotment letter of college / Branch by logging into the account on the website.