Teachers Recruitment Board (Govt of Tamilnadu) inviting application for the post of Teacher Eligibility Test - Paper I & II .Interested and eligible candidates are requested to read the full details and apply accordingly.
Description About Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test TTET
Eligibility Criterila :
|Date of Notification||22.05.2013|
|Commencement of Sale of Application Forms||17.06.2013 10.00 A.M|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||01.07.2013 5.30 P.M.|
|Date of Written Examination-Paper I||17.08.2013 10A.M To 1 P.M|
|Date of Written Examination-Paper II||18.08.2013 10A.M To 1 P.M|
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (regarding other State D.T.Ed Certificate, evaluation certificate is necessary) in a Recognized Teacher Training 3 Institute / DIET and seeking an appointment as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates) can write Paper I.
- Candidates who have passed a Bachelors Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects (Regarding equivalent subject, Government orders issued prior to the date of this notification alone will be considered) from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelors Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Teacher for classes VI to VIII can write Paper II.
- Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed / B.Ed during the current Academic Year (2012 2013) are also permitted to appear for the Teacher Eligibility Test. Such Candidates should have successfully completed the course in the current Academic Year (2012-2013) itself and should produce D.E.Ed / B.Ed Certificate during Certificate Verification otherwise they shall not be considered for current year Government recruitment process. However they may be issued with TET certificate after producing D.E.Ed Diploma certificate / B.Ed Degree Certificate.
Application and Examination Fees :
- Applications can be received from 17.06.2013 to 01.07.2013 from all the Head Masters of Government Higher Secondary Schools, on payment of Rs. 50/- in cash towards the cost of Application Form and Prospectus.
- Use Separate Application for Paper I and Paper II
- The Examination fee is Rs.500/- for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates. For SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates examination fees is Rs.250/-
- The fee should be paid by the candidate in any Branch of the State Bank of India or Indian Overseas Bank or Canara Bank only using the Prescribed Challan attached with the Prospectus.Payment of Fees in any other method will not be accepted.
How To Apply:
Application Forms will not be accepted by the concerned District Office after 5.30 p.m. on 01.07.2013