Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has issued the notification for the fulfillment of vacancy post of 447 Review Officer, Assistant Accountant & Inspector Legal Measurement . Interested candidates have to go through the detail advertisement below and apply via Online Application form on or before 15th July, 2013. For more details on UPPSC Recruitment 2013 jobs read the details mentioned below
UPPSC Recruitment 2013 Details
Total Number of Vacancy : 447 Nos.
- Name of Posts :
- UP Sect : 370 Nos
- UP Public Service Commission " 10
- Commercial Tax : 33
Eligibility Criteria For UPPSC Recruitment 2013:
Education Qualification : Graduation Degree for Review Officer Posts & Degree in Commerce with higher accountancy and audit from a University recognized by law in India for the Post of Assistant Accountant & A Bachelor's degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or a Bachelor's degree in technology or Engineering from a University established by law in India for the post of Inspector Legal Measurement.
Age Limit : Between 21 yrs to 40 yrs as on 01-07-2013.
Application Fees :
- 1. Unreserved Candidates Exam fee Rs. 115/-
- 2. OBC Candidates Exam fee Rs. 115/-
- 3. SC Candidates Exam fee Rs 55/-
- 4. ST Candidates Exam fee Rs. 55/-
- 5. Handicapped Candidates Exam Rs 15/-
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Interview.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply via online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in by filling all the details on or before 15-07-2013. After successful submission, candidates are required to take print out of application form for future Use. Read the below given instruction for applying steps.
Apply Online Application Process :
- 1. Go to www.uppsc.up.nic.
- 2. Click 'Candidate Registration'
- 3. Fill all the details which are mandatory
- 4. Two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect.
- 5. After submit fees then click on “Submit Application Form”.
- 6. The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
Important Dates For UPPSC :
Last Date to Deposit Examination Fee in the Bank : 11-07-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 15-07-2013.