RMGD Recruitment 2013 |Rajasthan Mines and Geology Department RMGD 1000 Constable Mineral Protection Force Vacancies 2013 : Department of Mines and Geology of Rajasthan recently published a recruitment notification in its official website for the appointment of 1000 no of Constable Mineral Protection Force (CMPF). Interested and eligible candidates are requested to go through the full details for this recruitment as mentioned below and apply via online mode before the last date of applying. Last date for this job is 19.08.2013. If you want to know more about the vacancy in various posts,age limit, educational qualification, application fee and how to apply , then read the full description and details as mentioned below.
Job Details Rajasthan Mines and Geology Vacancy:
Name Of The Post : Constable Mineral Protection Force
Total Vacancies : 1000 Nos
Application fee for various categories of candidates is mentioned below
- For General/OBC/SBC Candidates fee is 500/-
- For SC/ST/Tsp-sc/Tsp-st Candidates Fee is 250/-
- For Tsp-gen Fee is 500/-
- Saharia tribe from kishanganj & shahbad tehsil of baran distt fee is 250/-
Selection Process :
Selection process will be basis of written test, medical exam and interview.
Applicants must complete senior secondary education from recognized board.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online by going through the official website of Rajasthan Mines and Geology Department http://www.recmpf.org/. After completing the online registration procedure candidates are requested to print the application form and keep it for future use. Closing Date of Online Registration 19.08.2013
- Filling of Online Form and E-Mitra/CSC Deposition of Fee: 28.07.2013 To 19.08.2013
- Deposition of Online Application Form Hard Copy on Predecided Collection centre: 30.07.2013 To 21.08.2013
- Download of Admit Card : 08.09.2013 To 15.09.2013
- Exam Date: 15.09.2013 From 2.00 PM