South Malabar Gramin Bank (SMG Bank) invites application for filling up of the 256 vacancies of Officer Middle Management Scale-II (Managers), Officer Junior Management Scale-I (Assistant Managers) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. The RRB Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and were declared qualified candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible and Interested candidates Can apply via Online mode of Application from 11th July, 2014 to 27th July, 2013. For More details read below.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have any Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university and proficiency in local language.
Age Limit :
- Age should be between 18 yrs to 28 yrs for Officers Scale-I & Office Assistant posts A
- bove 21 Years but Below 32 Years for the post of Officer Middle Management Scale-II.
Age relaxation will be as per Govt Rules.
IBPS Score Card (CWE ) :
- For Officer Junior Management Post, General and OBC Candidates should have valid score card with 95 marks or above, and SC/ST candidates should have 89 or above marks.
- For Office Assistant post, Candidates should otained 103 marks or above and SC/ST Candidates should have 97 marks or above.
Application Fee :
- For General and OBC candidates is Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ST candidates is Rs. 20/-.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of IBPS CWE Score card or personal Interview.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online through Official website www.smgbank.com . After successful submission of Application form, candidates are pleased to take print out of application form and retain it for future use.
Important dates :
Opening date for Online registration : 11-07-2013.
Closing date for Online registration : 27-07-2013.