MHA Maharstra Recruitment 2013 | Group B & Group C Vacancy in Directorate of Forensic Science Services : Ministry of home affairs (MHA) Directorate of forensic Science Services invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up 360 Vacancies of below given posts. Interested and eligible candidates should attend walk-In- Interview along with their complete documents and prescribed application format on given below dates.For more details regarding the eligibility, age limit, qualification and applying procedure, read the full description.
MHA Vacancy Details:
Pay scale & Salary Details: :
- For Scientific officer(Group B) cyber crime, tape authentication &Speaker Identification and Assistant chemical analyzer(Group B)- Rs.18,000/-
- For post of Scientific assistant (Group C) cyber crime, tape authentication &Speaker Identification and Scientific assistant Group C) - Rs.15,000/-
- For the post of Laboratory Assistant (Group D)- Rs. 8,000/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have graduate, post graduate from any recognized university and board.
- SSC failed candidates should be acceptable only for the post of laboratory Attendant (Group D).
Selection Process :
Candidates will be select on the basis of academic record and performance in the interview.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to Attend the walk-In-interview with their filled up application format and all required documents On 1st, 3rd, 5th,7th and 12th Aug 2013. The venue of interview is given below.
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories,
Home Department, State of Maharashtra,
Hans Bhugra Marg, Vidyanagari,
Kalina (near Mumbai University Campus),
Santacruz (E), Mumbai-98.
Important Dates :
- Interview dates : 1st, 3rd, 5th,7th and 12th Aug 2013.