Eligibility Criteria for SSC as pilot/observer :
Age Limit :
Branch / Cadre
19 to 24 years
02 Jul 1990 to
01 Jul 1995
19 to 25 years
02 Jul 1989 to
1 Jul 1995
Educational Qualification : Candidates with following Educational Qualification may apply.
Branch / Cadre
Educational Qualification s
A Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks . Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics and Physics.
A Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks . Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics and Physics. The Candidate must be in possession of current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
Note : Candidates who have failed in PABT(Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry, but can apply for the observer Entry Scheme.
Gender Requirement :
1. For Pilot Entry : Men only
2. For Observer Entry : Men and Women both.
Selection Process :
1. Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) Interviews based on their Academic Performance.
2. SSB Interview for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled from Dec to Jun 2014 at Bangalore.
3. SSB Interview will of 5 days consisting of Stage I(1 day) and Stage II(4 days).
How to Apply : Candidates would be required to fill Online application form on www.nausena-bharti.nic.in . After submission of Online Application , candidates are required to take print out of application form , then send it along with self attested photograph and requisite testimonials to the following address :
Important dates :
Online Registration starts from : 27th September, 2013
Last date for Online Registration : 18th October, 2013
Last date for receipt of Application form : 27th October, 2013.
Click here to view Official notification .
Click here to Apply Online