Meghalaya Co-operative Apex Bank Limited, Shilong has issued the notification for the fulfillment of vacancy post of Probationary Officers . Interested candidates have to go through the detail advertisement below and apply via prescribed application format on or before 14.09.2013. For more details on Meghalaya Co-operative Apex Bank jobs read the details mentioned below.
Post : Probationary Officers
Qualification : M.Tech (COmputer Science/ Informatics /MCA/ (Finance/HQ horn a recognized university/ PGDm(Finance/HR) from AIRE recognized Institutes in india with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate a. with knowledge of computer operations. Desirable : Preference Preference will be given to candidates having minimum S (five) yeare experience in eanfing a. those h., Certificate/ Diploma rn computer operations
vacancy : 20 Nos
Age Limit : Minimum-21 Years Maximum -30 Years
Selection Process :
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
- The written test will be objective type (General Awareness, Test of English language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning etc.) .
- Qualifying candidates will be called for interview. Final selection shall be made on the ranking on the aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee :
- Application Fee of Rs. 300/- (non-refundable) may be paid by a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Managing Director, Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd., Shillong .
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/PH, the Application Fee is Rs.200/- (nonrefundable)
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their complete application in the prescribed format with all necessary documents to the given address by post on or before 14.09.2013.
The Managing Director,
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd
M.G. Road, Shillong 793001