Water Resources Department, Jal Sansadhan Vibhag, Rajasthan invites application for filling the 314 vacancies of Junior Engineer (JEN) .Degree or Diploma Holders candidates may apply through online mode of application before 22nd October, 2013. For more details read the full description below.
Job Description:Total Number of Vacancies : 314 Nos
Name of Post : Junior Engineer (JEN)
- 1. Junior Engineer (Civil Degree) : 244
- 2. Junior Engineer (Civil Diploma) : 19
- 3. Junior Engineer (Mechnical Degree) : 23
- 4. Junior Engineer (Mechnical Diploma) : 28
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 37 yrs as on 01.01.2014. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Candidates must have BE/B.Tech / AMIE in Civil/Mechanical Engineering for JEN (Degree) post & Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering for the JEN (Diploma) .
- 1. General Candidates Rs. 500/-.
- 2. OBC Candidates Rs. 350/-
- 3. SC/ST/PWD Candidates Rs. 250/-.
Exam Dates :
WRD Junior Engineer Exam will be held at Jaipur on 10.11.2013.
How to Apply :
Candidates would be required to fill Online Application form available on www.examwrd.rajasthan.gov.in
before 22nd October, 2013.
Important Date :
- Last date for online Submission of application : 11.10.2013.
- Exam Date of WRD JEN : 10.11.2013.