Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission (UPSDM), under the aegis of Vocational Education Department, is set to implement the Skill Development Policy of the state. UPSDM invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 157 vacancies of Manager, Asst Manager and Counselorpost. Interested Candidates can apply online before 14th October, 2013.More detailed information of UPSDM Recruitment 2013 is
UPSDM Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 157
Name of posts :
1. Manager (Social Mobilization & Counseling) : 1 vacancy
2. Manager (Training Partners Collaboration) : 1 vacancy
3. Assistant Manager (Personnel & Administration) : 1 vacancy
4. Assistant Manager (Course Design, Certification & Accreditation) : 1 vacancy
5. Assistant Manager (Training Partners Collaboration) : 2 vacancies
6. Assistant Manager (Social Mobilization & Counseling) : 1 vacancy
7. Counselor cum MIS Manager : 150 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Graduation or Post Graduation with MBA, PGRD or MSW .
Selection Process : Selection shall be made on the basis of performance of written test and Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates would be required to apply online on UPSDM website : www.sids.co.in before 14th October, 2013. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Last date to Apply online : 14th October, 2013
Click here to view the Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.