AICTE has has published the advertisement for the conduct of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission for the academic year 2014-15. As you all know the AICT conducts this examination twice in a year, so it is the second CMAT examination. The candidates interested to appear this examination are required to apply via online mode of application before the last date. The last date of online registration for CMAT is 02nd January, 2014. If you are interested to know more details such as applying procedure, application fee then read the details below.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
Details About The CMAT Examination :
Name : CMAT 2014-15 (Second test)
- Exam Date : Between 20.02.2014 to 24.02.2014
- Registration opens on : 01.11.2013
- Last Date for Online Registration : 02.01.2014
- Print out of Hall ticket From 05.02.2014
- Computer based test dates in India : 20.02.2014 to 24.02.2014
- Test Timings in India : 9.30 am - 12.30 pm 2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
- Declaration of result : 14.03.2014
- Print out of Score Card From :14.03.2014 to 13.04.2014
Details About The Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
The candidates those are Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2014 can apply for CMAT examination.
Examination Fee :
Application fee for General/OBC candidates is ( Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable)
and for the SC/ST/PD candidates is Rs.600 + Bank
Admission Process :
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case, there is no central counseling, Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
How To Apply :
If you are interested to apply for the CMAT examination then go through the apply online link provided on the bottom of the application then fill the form and submit it before Last Date for Online Registration
Download Full Details About CMAT 2014
Apply Online Now
Any Problem You May Contact:-
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No :022-40679404
Fax No :022-25814283