Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) , Andhra Pradesh has issued arecruitment notification for filling 5962 vacancies of VRO (Village Revenue Officer) and VRA (Village Revenue Assistant) posts. The Examination will be conducted on 02nd February, 2014. Candidates are requested to apply Online from 28th December, 2013. For more details read the full description below.
Job Description:-Number of vacancies : 5962 Nos
Name of posts :
- 1. VRO (Village Revenue Officer) : 1657
- 2. VRA(Village Revenue Assistant) : 4305
District wise Vacancy Details :
|Village Revenue Officer||Village Revenue Asst (VRA)|
Eligibility Criteria :Age Limit :
1. For VRO post : Age must be between 18 years to 36 years.
2. For VRA post : Age must be between 18 years to 37 years.
Educational Qualification :
- 1. For VRO post : Class 12th (HSC/Intermediate) passed with minimum 60% marks.
- 2. For VRA post : Class 10th (SSC) passed with minimum 60% marks.
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on written test .
Application Fee :Application fee for General/OBC Candidates is Rs. 500/-.and for SC/ST Candidates is Rs. 200 Only.
How to Apply :Candidates would required to apply Online through AP Govt website www.ccla.cgg.gov.in before last date of Online application.
Important Dates :
- Online registration will commence on : 28th December, 2013
- Date of VRO , VRA written Test : 02nd February, 2014
Download Full Job Description in pdf
Apply Now (Online Application will start on 28th Dec, 2013.)