Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopal has published a recruitment notification for filling up of the 682 vacancies of Trade Apprentices Posts. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 23rd December, 2013 . For more details read the full description below.
Job Description:-Number of vacancies : 682
Name of the Post :
- 1. Electrician: 143 posts
- 2. Fitter: 196 posts
- 3. Machinist: 93 posts
- 4. Welder (Gas & Electric): 98 posts
- 5. Turner: 48 posts
- 6. Computer (COPA): 33 posts
- 7. Draftsman (Mechanic): 14 posts
- 8. Electronic Mechanic: 12 posts
- 9. Motor Vehicle Mechanic: 15 posts
- 10. Machinist Grinder: 10 posts
- 11. Mason: 05 posts
- 12. Painter (GEN): 06 posts
- 13. Plumber: 08 posts
- 14. Carpenter: 04 posts
Eligibility Criteria :Age Limit :
Candidates age should be between 14 yrs to 25 yrs . Age Relaxation will be provided as per govt rules.
Educational Qualifications :
Candidates should have passed pass National Trade Examination at one attempt from ITI recognized by NCVT with minimum 60% marks (55% for ST/ ST). There will be no minimum marks restriction for the Son/ Daughter/ Husband/ Wife of BHEL Bhopal Employees. 10th for Welder (Gas/ Electric) trades.
Selection Process :
Initially Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Merit List and then finally will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :Candidates can register their applications through Online mode on BHEL website www.bhelbpl.co.in . After submission of online application, candidates have to take print out of application form and along with relevant certificates send it to the below given address :
Address:-Post Box No. 35,
Post Office Piplani,
Pin- 462022 (Madhya Pradesh)
Important dates :
- Opening date for submission of online application : 03-12-2013
- Last date for submission of online application: 23-12-2013
Download Full Job Description in Pdf
Apply Online Now