Deccan Grameena Bank has issued a recruitment notification from eligible candidates for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose).Candidates qualified in the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 are eligible to apply. So they are requested to apply via Online mode from 07th January, 2014 to 22nd January, 2014.For more details, read the full job description below.
Job Description:Number of vacancies : 339 Nos
Name of post :
- 1. Officer Scale-III: 05 posts
- 2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 15 Posts
- 3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 04 Posts
- 4. Officer Scale-II (CA): 01 Post
- 5. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
- 6. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
- 7. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 01 Post
- 8. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 02 Posts
- 9. Officer Scale-I: 121 Posts
- 10. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 188 Posts
- 1. Officer MMGS-III : Rs. 52,081.00
- 2. Officer MMGS-II : Rs. 39,314.00
- 3. Officer JMGS-I : Rs. 29,384.00
- 4. For Office Assistant : Rs. 17,268.00
Eligibility Criteria :Age Limit :
- 1. For Officer Scale III Post : Between 21 years to 40 years.
- 2. For Officer Scale II post : Between 21 years to 32 years.
- 3. For Office Scale I & Office Asst post : Between 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Qualification :
- Post no. 1,2,9 & 10 : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University,
- Post no. 3 : Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Post no. 4 : Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Post no. 5 : Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent
- Post no. 6 : Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution .
- Post no. 7 : MBA in Marketing from a recognized university
- Post no. 8 : Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in RRB-s CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September / October 2013 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply :Willing Candidates should apply via Online mode from the DGB official website www.dgbhyd.com . After applying Online , Kindly take print out of online application and retain it for future assistance.
Important dates :
- Opening date for Online registration : 07-01-2014
- Last date for Online registration : 22-01-2014
- Last date for reprint : 06-02-2014
Download Full Job Description In Pdf
Apply Online Now