Jobs in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) | BPCL Nurse & Workman Recruitment 2014Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invites application for Nurse and General Workman B . Willing candidates are requested to apply via prescribed application form on or before 31st January, 2014. For more details read the full job description below.
Job Description:Vacancies : 30 Nos
- 1. Nurse: 01 Post (Anticipated) (UR)
- 2. General Workman-B: 29 Posts (Anticipated)
- Chemical: 18
- Mechanical: 08
- Fitter (Trainee): 03 (SC-01)
- Nurse : Rs. 32,370/- pm (approx)
- Workman(Chemical/mechanical) : Rs. 29,970/- pm (approx)
- Fitter : Rs. 27,570/- pm(approx)
Eligibility Criteria For BPCL:Educational Qualification :
- Nurse : B.Sc Nursing/Diploma in General Nursing & Mid wifiery (GNM)
- Chemical & Mechanical (General workman) : First Class Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Fitter : passed SSLC or its equivalent should have passed NET Certificate in Fitter trade with 60% marks.
Age Limit :
- Nurse : Max age is 35 years.
- General Workman B : Max age is 30 years.
Selection methodology will comprise of written test and Interview. The Candidates short-listed in the written test will be required to appear for Interview for Final Selection.
How to Apply :Willing candidates should apply on A4 size paper with required certificates to the following address.
Address:Senior Manager (Recruitment & Promotion),
PB No:2, Ambalamugal,
Important Date:Last date for receipt of application form : 31-01-2014
Download Full Job Description in Pdf