Job Description:Number of vacancies : 263 Nos
Name of Exam : State Services Exam 2013
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100+5400/- / Rs.9300-34800+3600/- / Rs.5200-20200+2800/-
Name of the Post & Department : Class II
- I. Department of General Administration: 05 posts
- 1. Sub-District President: 05 posts
- II. Home (Police) Department: 30 posts
- 2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 30 posts
- III. Prison Department : 05 posts
- 3. Superintendent, District Jail: 05 posts
- IV. Commercial Taxes Department: 06 posts
- 4. Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts
- 5. District Registrar: 01 post
- V. Urban Administration and Development Department: 16 posts
- 6. Chief Municipal Officer B Grade: 16 posts
- VI. Public Relations Department: 09 posts
- 7. Assistant Director: 09 posts
- VII. Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department : 02 posts
- 8. Assistant Director, District Supply Officer: 02 posts
- VIII. Women & Child Development Department: 50 posts
- 9. Assistant Director: 36 posts
- 10. Child Development Project Officer: 14 posts
- IX. Transport Department: 20 posts
- 11. Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 20 posts
- Class III (Executive)
- X. Prison Department: 09 posts
- 12. Assistant Jail Superintendent: 09 posts
- XI. Commercial Taxes Department: 25 posts
- 13. Excise Sub-Inspector: 19 posts
- 14. Deputy Registrar: 06 posts
- XII. Revenue Department: 59 posts
- 15. Naib Tehsildar: 59 posts
- XIII. Urban Administration and Development Department : 27 posts
- 16. Chief Municipal Officer “C” Grade: 27 posts
Eligibility Criteria :Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have obtained a Degree or equivalent from Incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Age Limit :
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years for home & Excise Department. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Mode of Selection :
Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination and Interview.
Examination Pattern of MPPSC Exam :
The combined competitive examination comprises two successive stages :-
- 1. State Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
- 2. State Services Main Examination (written and interview)
The preliminary examination will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choice questions).
- Paper I : General Studies (2 hrs , 200 Marks)
- Paper II : General Aptitude Test (2 hrs, 200 Marks
Application Fee :Application fee for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates is Rs. 90/-.Candidates residing in other states need to pay Rs. 180 + Portal charges of Rs. 40/-.Candidates have to pay the fee through Debit/ Credit card (Master or VISA) of State Bank of India (SBI) & Union Bank.
How to Apply :Interested Candidates can register their applications through Online mode of MPPSC website www.mponline.gov.in from 05th Jan, 2014
Important dates :
- 1. Online Registration will commence on : 05-01-2014
- 2. Last date for Online registration : 04-02-2014
- 3. Starting Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 15-01-2014.
- 4. Last Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 06-02-2014.
- 5. Starting Date for down loading Hall Tickets: 21-03-2014.
- 6. Last Date for down loading Hall Tickets: 11-04-2014.
- 7. Date of Written Test: 13-04-2014.
Download Full Description in Pdf
Apply Online Now