Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC ) has issued a notification for State Services Examination 2014 which is going to held on 13th April, 2014 in Madhya Pradesh. Willing Candidates who want to appear in State Services Examination 2014, tare requested to fill the Online application form from MPPSC online portal on or before 04th February, 2014. For more details about this recruitment is mentioned below.
Job Description:Number of vacancies : 263 Nos
Name of Exam : State Services Exam 2013
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100+5400/- / Rs.9300-34800+3600/- / Rs.5200-20200+2800/-
Name of the Post & Department : Class II
- I. Department of General Administration: 05 posts
- 1. Sub-District President: 05 posts
- II. Home (Police) Department: 30 posts
- 2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 30 posts
- III. Prison Department : 05 posts
- 3. Superintendent, District Jail: 05 posts
- IV. Commercial Taxes Department: 06 posts
- 4. Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts
- 5. District Registrar: 01 post
- V. Urban Administration and Development Department: 16 posts
- 6. Chief Municipal Officer B Grade: 16 posts
- VI. Public Relations Department: 09 posts
- 7. Assistant Director: 09 posts
- VII. Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department : 02 posts
- 8. Assistant Director, District Supply Officer: 02 posts
- VIII. Women & Child Development Department: 50 posts
- 9. Assistant Director: 36 posts
- 10. Child Development Project Officer: 14 posts
- IX. Transport Department: 20 posts
- 11. Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 20 posts
- Class III (Executive)
- X. Prison Department: 09 posts
- 12. Assistant Jail Superintendent: 09 posts
- XI. Commercial Taxes Department: 25 posts
- 13. Excise Sub-Inspector: 19 posts
- 14. Deputy Registrar: 06 posts
- XII. Revenue Department: 59 posts
- 15. Naib Tehsildar: 59 posts
- XIII. Urban Administration and Development Department : 27 posts
- 16. Chief Municipal Officer “C” Grade: 27 posts
Eligibility Criteria :Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have obtained a Degree or equivalent from Incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Age Limit :
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years for home & Excise Department. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Mode of Selection :
Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination and Interview.
Examination Pattern of MPPSC Exam :
The combined competitive examination comprises two successive stages :-
- 1. State Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
- 2. State Services Main Examination (written and interview)
The preliminary examination will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choice questions).
- Paper I : General Studies (2 hrs , 200 Marks)
- Paper II : General Aptitude Test (2 hrs, 200 Marks
Application Fee :Application fee for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates is Rs. 90/-.Candidates residing in other states need to pay Rs. 180 + Portal charges of Rs. 40/-.Candidates have to pay the fee through Debit/ Credit card (Master or VISA) of State Bank of India (SBI) & Union Bank.
How to Apply :Interested Candidates can register their applications through Online mode of MPPSC website www.mponline.gov.in from 05th Jan, 2014
Important dates :
- 1. Online Registration will commence on : 05-01-2014
- 2. Last date for Online registration : 04-02-2014
- 3. Starting Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 15-01-2014.
- 4. Last Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 06-02-2014.
- 5. Starting Date for down loading Hall Tickets: 21-03-2014.
- 6. Last Date for down loading Hall Tickets: 11-04-2014.
- 7. Date of Written Test: 13-04-2014.
Download Full Description in Pdf
Apply Online Now