OPSC Diploma Online Application Form | OPSC Recruitment 2014 Junior Lecturer in Govt Diploma College, Odisha
15.02.2014 is the last date for payment of application fees for recruitment to 317 posts of Lecturers .in the following disciplines in Class-II (Group-B) of O.T.E. & T.S. Cadre under Employment & Technical Education and Training Department in the scale of pay of Rs.9300-34800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The posts are permanent.
Odisha Public Service commission OPSC invites application from energetic and efficient candidates for the following vacancy positions.The Detail Jobs description and eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Total Numer of Posts : 317 Nos.
Salary Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- with Rs.4600/- Grade Pay
Click Here to view the vacancy Chart
Click Here to view the vacancy Chart
Age Limit Of The Candidates:
- Candidate must be under 32 (thirty two) years and above 21 (twenty one)
years of age on the 1s
August, 2013 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd
August,1981, and not later than 1stAugust, 1992.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to the
categories of Scheduled Castes(S.C.), Scheduled Tribes(S.T.), Socially & Educationally
Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.), Women, Ex-servicemen, and by 10 (ten) years for Persons withDisability candidates.
Date of birth entered in the High School Certificate or equivalent Certificate issued by the
- concerned Board/Council will only be accepted by the Commission.
For technical courses the candidates should have completed the B.Tech degree with a first class and for the post other than the technical post, the candidates should have master degree in respective subjects.
Application Fee of OPSC Exam :A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Selection ProcedureCandidates will be selected on the basis of career assessment and Viva Voce Test. The candidates will be shortlisted either on the basis of career mark or the commission may conduct a written test.
Certificate Required:Candidates have to submit the Xerox copy of all the documents which should be attached by a Gazetted officer. Candidates should write "Submitted By Me " and he/she should put his/her signature below it.
The candidates which will be shortlisted on the first round will be called for interview at that time candidates have to bring the Original documents . The below given documents are required with the application form.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council;
- Intermediate/+2 Examination Certificate or equivalent Certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council;
- Degree Certificate from recognized University;
- Master’s Degree Certificate from recognized University.
- Mark-lists in support of all aforesaid Examinations passed (i.e. H.S.C. to Master’s Degree) including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/Council/University;
- Candidates who have not been awarded percentage of marks, but only “GRADE MARKS”, should, along with their applications, produce the conversion certificate from the concerned University indicating the actual equivalent percentage of marks and the conversion formula failingwhich, their applications are liable to be rejected.
- Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been uploaded with online form.
- Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.C./S.T./S.E.B.C., wherever applicable (Please see Note-1);
- Required Odia pass certificate from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha indicating Odia as a language subject equivalent to M.E. School Standard or a certificate from the Principal/Headmaster of the School indicating that the candidate has passed Odia in M.E. Standard; Discharge Certificates issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served wherever applicable:
- Identity Card issued by the Director of Sports, Odisha, wherever applicable; Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of disability) issued by the concerned Medical Board, wherever applicable;
- If a candidate claims to possess qualification, equivalent to the prescribed qualification, the rule/authority (With number and date) under which it is so treated, must be furnished with the printout/hard copy of the online Application Form.
How To Apply:
- You have to read the full Advertisement before filling up online application. After reading you must apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in. .Before filling you have to check the below guidelines
- Instruction to fill up online application.
- Guideline for scanning and Uploading Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form.
- You should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photographs which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- After completing the online registration take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee of Rs.200/- (Two hundred) only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Candidates have to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc., as provided under para-10 of this advertisement and the OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of application fee, by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 12.03.2014.
- On the top of your envelope write “APPLICATIONFOR LECTURER IN ------------------------------------------------------------------( Concerned Subject)(O.T.E.&T.S. Cadre)”
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,