Job Description:Total no. of vacancies : 710 Nos
Name of posts :
I. Management Trainee (Technical) : 650 vacancies
Branch Wise SAIL Vacancies:
- 1. Mechanical: 208 Posts
- 2. Electrical: 124 Posts
- 3. Metallurgy: 178 Posts
- 4. Electronics: 40 Posts
- 5. Instrumentation: 20 Posts
- 6. Chemical: 23 Posts
- 7. Ceramics: 18 Posts
- 8. Civil: 14 Posts
- 9. Computer Sc.: 15 Posts
- 10. Mining: 10 Posts
II. Management Trainee (Administration) : 60 vacancies
Name of the Discipline:
- 1. HR: 17 Posts
- 2. Finance: 23 Posts
- 3. Materials: 10 Posts
- 4. Marketing: 10 Posts
- Rs. 20,600 -3% - 46,500 (E-1).
- CTC : Rs. 7.5 lakhs per annum.
Eligibility Criteria:Educational Qualification :
Management trainee (Technical) :
The candidates should have completed Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65 % marks in the Mechanical, Electrical , Metallurgy , Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science (IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA (3 years full time ) with 65 % marks are also eligible.
Management Trainee (Administration) :
HR, Marketing and Materials : Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks ( average of all subjects) with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks .
Finance : CA/ICWA
Age Limit :
Age of the candidates should not be above than 30 years as on 01/01/2014. (Not born earlier than 01/01/1984).
Selection Method :
Candidates will be required to appear for a written examination. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test will be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview.
Application Fee :Application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs. 500 and SC/ST/ PWD / Departmental Candidates need to pay Rs. 100 only as processing fee.
How to Apply :Willing Candidates should apply online through career page on Sail website : www.sail.co.in . After applying online, candidates is required to download the system generated provisional registration slip with unique registration number and other essentials details.
- 1. Starting date for submission of application : 31-12-2014
- 2. Closing date for submission of application : 21-01-2014
- 3. Availability of payment reconciliation status with edit option : 27-01-2014
- 4. Closing of payment editing option : 03-02-2014
- 5. Display of Final reconciliation status : 11-02-2014
- 6. Starting date for downloading of Admit card : 03-03-2014
- 7. Tentative date of written examination : 23-03-2014
Download Full Sail Recruitment 2014 in Pdf
Apply Online Now