Job Description:-Number of vacancies : 158 Nos
Name of the school & post :
- Higher Secondary School/ District Inspector of Schools: 43 posts
- i. Headmaster/ Headmistress: 43 posts
- A. Higher Secondary School: 48 posts
- i. Assistant Headmaster/ Assistant Headmistress: 48 posts
- B. High School/ Inspector of Schools: 87 posts
- ii. Headmaster/ Headmistress: 87 posts
Pay Scale :
- 1. For Item no. 1 : Rs. 13,575 - 37,000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 3700/-
- 2. For Item no. 2 : Rs. 9,570 - 30,000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 3500/-.
Eligibility Criteria :Age Limit :
Age of the candidates should not be below 18 years and not be above 42 years . Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification :
For Item No. 1 :
- Master's Degree in any subject from any recognized university with minimum of 45% marks with good academic marks
For Item no. 2 :
- Master’s Degree/ Honour Degree in any subject securing at least 45% marks from any recognized university with good academic records
Note : Candidates must have B.T./ B.Ed from any recognized university / T.Ed (6 months abridge course certified by Tripura University/ CETE from IGNOU (6 months certificate course).
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Written Screening test & Personality Test.
Application Fee:For Group A posts :
Rs.200 only for General Candidates and Rs. 150 only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders /Physically Handicapped Candidates.
For Group B posts :
Rs.150/- only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- only for ST/SC/BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
For group C posts :
Rs.100/- only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
How to Apply :Candidates are required to download the application form from the link given below, then take print out and fill the application form in all respects and along with copies of self attested certificates, photographs submit it to Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat .
- Last date for receipt of application form : 31-01-2014
Download Full Job Description In Pdf
Download Application Form