- Paper 1 : Primary Teacher (from 1st class to 5th class)
- Paper 2: Upper Primary Teacher (from 6th Class to 8th Class)
Eligibility Criteria :Educational Qualification :
UP-TET Paper 1 : ( Primary Level Class I to V ) :
The Candidates should have papssed BTC , D.Ed , NTT , 2 years BTC Urdu , Graduate Degree or have a minimum Bachelor degree of Elementary Education.
Paper 2 : ( Upper Primary Level Class VI to VIII ) :
Candidates must have completed Graduate degree with minimum 45 % mark with 2 yr Diploma in Education or appearing /passed in B.Ed with 50 % marks or have 4 yr special Education Diploma with 50% marks.
Selection Process :
The selection of the Candidates will be done on the basis of UPTET Entrance Exam , Candidates who will score 60% marks only they will be appointed as teacher(SC/ST Candidates have to score 55% marks in UPTET 2014).
Application Fee:Application fee for General Candidates is Rs. 300 and for SC/ST Candidates the fee is Rs. 150 only. The payment is to be made through E-Challan form.
How to Apply :Willing Candidates are requested to register their applications through Online mode from UP TET official website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in before 21st Jan, 2014. Candidates must have copy of scanned photograph and signature while going to fill Online form
- Online registration starts from : 07-01-2014
- Last date for Online registration : 21-01-2014
- Last date for submitting fee through E-Challan form : 25-01-2014
- Last date for submission of online application : 28-01-2014
Download Full Description of UP TET 2014 In Pdf
Apply Online Now
UP TET 2014 Details