CBSE 2014 Online Application Form | CBSE Recruitment 2014 For 138 Posts
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi invites Online Applications for filling up the 138 vacancies of Joint Director, Joint Secretary, Assistant Secretary,Assistant Programmer, Section Officer, Assistant, Hindi Typist, Stenographer and other posts. Candidates may apply via Online mode before 11th March, 2014.
CBSE Recruitment 2014 Details
Total no. of vacancies : 138 Nos
- 1) Joint Secretary : 02
- 2)Joint Director (Accreditation Unit) : 03
- 3) Joint Director (Inclusion Cell) : 01
- 4) Joint Director (Vocational) : 01
- 5) Assistant Secretary (IT) : 03
- 6) Assistant Secretary : 04
- 7) Deputy Director (Voc.)(Industrial/ School Coordination) : 02
- 8) Deputy Director (Accreditation Unit) : 04
- 9) Deputy Director (Inclusion Cell) : 02
- 10) Assistant Director (Vocational) : 05
- 11) Analyst : 05
- 12) Assistant Director (Inclusion Cell) : 02
- 13) Assistant Programmer : 02
- 14) Section Officer (Affiliation)for CBSE : 01
- 15) Section Officer (Legal) : 03
- 16) Superintendent (Legal) : 01
- 17) Assistant : 09
- 18) Public Relations Assistant : 03
- 19) Senior Assistant (Computer) : 04
- 20) Executive Assistant : 22
- 21) Stenographer : 12
- 22) Junior Assistant (Computer ): 06
- 23) Junior Assistant : 36
- 24) Hindi (Typist) : 05
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must possess Bachelor's degree/Master's Degree / BE / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA / BCA / MBA /Diploma as per relevant posts.
Age Limit :
Candidates age should not exceed 56 years . For complete details, kindly read the official notification.
Selection Process :
Eligible Candidates will be required to appear for a written Test. Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Skill Test and Interview.
Application Fee :
Application fee for General & OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- for Female Candidates of General & OBC Category need to pay Rs. 250/-.and SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & Regular Departmental exempted from application fee.
How To Apply :
Candidates should apply Online through CBSE website : www.cbse.nic.in with in 30 days from the date of publication of this job.