SEOs LSEOs Recruitment in Balasore District Office Social Welfare Section
SEO LEO in BDO office of Balasore Job Details:
Total Number of Posts : 12 (Male 04, Female 02)
Posts : SEOs & LEOs
Salary : Rs.93001- per month
Eligibility & Qualification:
- Candidate shall be a citizen of India.
- The applicant shall be between 21-32 years of age as on 01.01.2014 and age relaxation of 5 years for ST/SC & Women. 3 years for SEBC and 10 years for physically handicapped and age relaxation as admissible to sports persons/ ex-military persons shall be given
- Must have passed Bachelor degree from any recognized University.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia.
- Must have passed Class-VIl examination with Odia as a language subject or must have passed HSC examination or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subject or have passed a test in Odia of Middle English School standard conducted by the Education Department.
- Post is purely temporary & can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The post carries a consolidated pay of Rs.93001- per month.
- The post shall be filled up on contract basis and subject to Finance Deptt. Circular No. 55764. dt.31.12 04 and other circulars in the regards.
- The candidates shall be selected on the basis of percentage of mark secured in HSC or equivalent examination. Higher secondary or equivalent examination and in the Degree examination.
- No interview. Viva-voce or other tests shall be conducted.
- The candidates shall submit certificate & document as are necessary for requirement to District cadre post.
Document Required With The Application
- An attested Xerox copy of certificate showing academic qualification with mark sheet (from HSC to minimum qualification required for the post)
- Attested Xerox copy of Caste Certificate from the competent authority.
- Attested Xerox copy of Residential Certificate from the competent authority. The Residential Certificate should have been issued by the competent authonty.
- Passport size photo duly attested by a Gazetted Officer to be affixed in the application form
- A good quality self-addressed stamp envelope (Rs 57-) of size 11 cm x 25 cm. 6. Application complete in all respect along with above enclosures should be sent in a closed cover to the below given address by post/ hand delivery, so as to reach here on or before 26.02.14 by 5 P.M
The District Social Welfare Officer.
Balasore — 756001 .