Coal India Limited invites application from eligible candidates for the follwoing posts.
Posts : Environment
- Qualification : Degree in Environmental Engg. with minimum 60% marks or any Engg. Degree with PG Degree/ Diploma in Environmental Engg from a recognized University with 60% marks
- Vacancies : 72 Nos
Post : Finance & Accounts
- Qualification: Completed CA/ICWA
- Vacancies : 73 Nos
Post : Personnel
- Qualification: Graduate with at least 2 years full time Post Graduate degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Masters o Social work with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University/ Institutes with Minimum 60% marks.
- Vacancies : 26
Post : Sale & Marketing
- Qualification: Recognized degree with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing with minimum 60% marks.
- Vacancies : 31 )
Post : Community Development
- Qualification : Post Graduate Degree PG diploma in Community development/ Rural development/ Community Organization and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community development/ Rural and Tribal development/ Development Management/ Rural Management or Minimum 2 Yrs full time PG Degree in Social work with specializations - Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community Organization & Development Practice/ Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/ Development Management.
- Vacancies : 120
- Qualification : Engineering degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engg. with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
- Vacancies : 17
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be between 30-35 Yrs as on 01.04.2014
Application Fee :
Application fee for General/ OBC (NCL) candidates is Rs. 500/-
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview. Exam will be conducted on the below given exam centres
Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Guwahati
How To Apply:
Interested and eligibele candidates are requested to apply via online mode of application before 14th April 2014 upto 11.59 pm . Apply online link is given below.