Directorate of technical education & training, odisha has published the Online Application for DIPLOMA ENTRANCE TEST -2014 Today. Odisha DET 2014 is only entrance in Odisha by qualifying which a candidates can take admission into the following courses.
- 1st Semester Diploma Courses in Engineering or Technology,
- Lateral Admission to 3rd Sem Engineering/ Technology
- 1st Semi 1st Year Non-Engineering/ Film & TV Courses.
- 1st Semester Diploma Courses in Engineering/ Technology,
- Lateral Admission of the eligible Candidates to 3rd Semester Diploma Engineering Courses,
- 1st Semester/ 1st year Non-Engineering,
- Film & Television (available at BPFTIO, Cuttack)
The DET 2014 Entrance for admission to the above course will be held on 18.05.2014 (Sunday). This Entrance will be held in Various centres inside and outside the State. Candidates can choose their Exam centres at the time of online registration. Candidates can apply via online mode by clicking on the below given apply link. last date of online registration is 25-04-2014 (23.59 Hrs)
Eligibility Criteria Required For Odisha DET Entrance 2014:
If a candidates want to take admission to 1st Semester of Engineering He Must have the below given qualification
Eligibility Criteria For Admission To Diploma Courses:
1. For Admission To : 1st Semester of Engineering
- He must have passed 10th or HSC examination from any recognized Board or equivalent exam by BSE, Odisha .
- He/ She must have secured at least 35% marks in aggregate in that exam.
- He/she must have securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination with Math, Science & English.
- Candidate appearing in the qualifying examination that is 10th and +2 may also apply. but they have to secured the required mark for the admission to the sourses
2. For Admission To : 3rd Semester of Engineering or Lateral Entry Scheme
There are 20% supernumerary seats are available in every college which will be filled by lateral entry students
If a students want to take admission into the 3rd Semester of Engineering or Lateral Entry Scheme he/she should have the below given qualifications.
- Candidates must have Passed in +2 (Plus Two) Science Examination from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent examination with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Matematics)
- Or a candidates should have passed +2 Vocational (2 years course) in any Engineering Trades
- Or a candidates should have completed 2 years ITI in Engineering Trade and must have passed 10th standard examination conductedby BSE, Odisha with securing 30% marks in each subject.
- Candidates who want to take admission to any of the Diploma branches through DET 2014 should have minimum 14 years of age.
- If a candidates want to take admission in Mining or Drilling then he/she must have and Minimum 16 years . The age will be calculated on 01.07.2014.
- There is no Upper age limit for DET entrance.
- Candidates having reserve categories will get age relaxation as per the Odisha Govt Rules.
Candidates Of Outside Odisha:
There are 15% seats are reserved for the candidates of other states in Private Engineering Schools & Polytechnics only. The eligibility criteria and age limit is also same for the outside candidates .
B) Admission to Film & TV Courses (available at BPFTIO, Cuttack) :
If a candidates want to take admission into the following courses then the eligibility is mentioned below
- Course : Cinematography / Sound &TV Engineering:
- Qualification : 10+2 Science from any State Board / ICSE/ CBSE with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
- Course : Film & Video Editing
- Qualification :10+2 Sc / Arts / Commerce from any State Board / ICSE/ CBSE with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
- Age of the candidates should be between 16 to 28 years as on 01.06.2014.
- For SC/ST candidates upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years.
C) Admission to Non-Engineering Diploma Courses:
- Courses : Modern Office Management :
- Qualification : Pass in 10+2 Examination from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent examination in Science/ Arts/ Commerce recognized by CHSE, Odisha.
- Courses : Pharmacy
- Qualification: Pass in +2 Science Examination from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent examination
- Mark : candidates must have obtained at least 35% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics as approved by PCI and obtained at least 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination.
- Course : HM&CT
- Qualification : Pass in +2 Examination from CHSE, Odisha or its Equivalent examination with Science/ Arts/ Commerce recognized by CHSE, Odisha
- Mark : Candidates should have obtained at least 35% marks in aggregate securing at least 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination
Age Limit :
- The minimum age of the candidates for the above 3 non engineering course is 16 years as on 01.07.2014.
- No Upper Age limit N.B.
- Reservation under different categories will be applicable as specified by Government of Odisha.
DET Application Fee :
The online application fee for the DET entrance is mentioned beloe
- For ST, SC & PH application fee is Rs.200/-
- For Female candidates application fee Rs.350/-
- For General MALE candidates Fee is - Rs 450/
Note : Candidates can pay the fee via ATM cum DEBIT or Credit Card or Net Banking / AXIS Bank / IDBI Bank e-challan only through Internet .
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online by clicking on the below given apply link on or before 25-04-2014 (23.59 Hrs) .
Click Here To Apply Online ( Open in IE 7,8,9, 10)
Important Dates For DET 2014:
- ONLINE Registration Starts : 10-03-2014
- ONLINE Registration ends : 25-04-2014 (23.59 Hrs)
- Last Date of RECEIPT of Application FEE : 28-04-2014 (during working hours)
Diploma Entrance Test Date:
- 1st Semester Engineering/ Technology : 18.05.2014 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
- 3rd Semester-(LE), Film & TV and Non-Engg. Courses :; 18.05.2014 (02.00 PM to 04.30 PM)
For any Problems you may Contact on the below given phone numbers or address.
Director of Technical Education & Training,
DET Call Centre : 0671-2411600 / 2411601 / 2411602 / 2411603 / 2411604