Job Description:Organization : Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
- Name of Posts : Constable (tradesman)
- Vacancies : 496 Nos
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
- Tailor (male and female)-32
- Gardener (male only)-09
- Cobbler (male only)-23
- Water Carrier(Male only)-123
- Safai karamchari(male only)-99
- Cook (male only)-115
- Washerman (male only)-48
- Barber (male only)-47
Educational Qualification :
Candidates those are applying for this Constable post must have completed 10th or ITI or Diploma from a recognized Board and the candidates should have following experience
Age Limit :
Age of the candidates for the post No 1, 2, 3 is 18 years to 33 years and for other posts the age should be between 18 years to 25 years
1. 2 Years work experience in concerned trade Or
2. 1 year certificate from Industrial Training Institute/Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in relevant trade. Or
3. Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade.
Selection process :
Candidates have to pass the following steps before selection
- Height Bar
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Tests
- Written Test (OMR Based)
- Merit List
- Checking Of Documents
Application Fee :
SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
For General and OBC candidates Fee is Rs. 50. fee is to be paid by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” .
How to Apply :
First download the application from from the below given link, then print it, fill all the required details and attach a recent color passport size photograph with the application then send it to the below given address which should reach before 15th May, 2014. For distance area the last date of receipt is 22nd May, 2014
Inspector General (Northern) Ftr, HQrs.
ITB Police Force,
Dehradun (Uttarakhand) Pin code-248146”