United Bank of India Recruitment 2014 | Apply Online for Manager & Officer Posts : United Bank of India has published a notification for the recruitment of Manager and officer posts. There are total 5 Manage and Officer vacancies. Interested candidates should apply between 7th April to 21st April 2014. For more details about this job, read the full description below.
United Bank of India Job Description:Vacancies: 05 Nos
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Relationship Manager: 01 Post
- Relationship Manager: 02 Posts
- Assistant officer: 01 Post
- Messenger/ Sub staff: 01 Post
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in Commerce/ Economics/ Management/ International Business from any recognized University for manager posts and should have completed Graduation degree from any recognized university for Asst officer and class 8th for Staff posts.
Application Fee:There is no application fee for any candidates.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be between 25 years to 35 years for Sr Relationship Manager , 21 years to 30 years for Relationship manager and 18 years to 27 years for Asst Officer and other staff posts as on 01-04-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in the Interview.
Online Application Form: Interested applicant for Manager, Officer and other posts in United Bank of India, should apply through online mode on its official website at www.unitedbankofindia.com from 7th April to 21st April 2014. After submission of online application, take print out of system generated application form and send it along with attested copies of Secondary School Certificate/ School leaving certificate, Mark sheets/ certificates of qualification certificates, Experience certificates to following address on or before 21st April 2014.
AddressThe Chief Representative,
United Bank of India,
Representative Office Sena Kalyan Bhaban,
Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000.
How to Apply Online:Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid e-Mail ID, scanned copy of photographs, signature.
- Log on to official website at www.unitedbankofindia.com.
- Click on The Recruitment Tab
- Now click on Apply Online link. (After 7th April )
- Fill application with all mandatory details and complete the application by clicking on Submit button.
- At last, take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
- Online Application Starts : 07-02-2014
- Online Application Ends : 21-04-2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 21-04-2014
Click here for Recruitment Notification.
Click here to Apply Online. (This Link Will Activate after 7th April)