WBPSC Civil Service Exam 2017 Online Application Form & Registration
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is going to conduct the WBPSC Civil Service Exam 2017 for the recruitment of posts included in Group A, B, C & D Services. Apply online from 04-11-2016 at 11:30 am to 28-11-2016 upto 12-00 midnight.
Job Description :
I. Group A:
- i) West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
- ii) West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
- iii) West Bengal Agricultural Income tax Service
- iv) West Bengal Excise Service
- v) West Bengal Co-operative Service
- vi) West Bengal Labour Service
- vii) West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
- viii) West Bengal Employment Service
- ix) West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service
II. Group: B
- i) West Bengal Police Service
III. Group: C
- i) Superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home
- ii) Joint Block Development Officer
- iii) Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
- iv) West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
- v) West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
- vi) Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- vii) Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
- viii) Chief Controller of Correctional Services
IV. Group: D
- i) Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- ii) Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- iii) Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Qualification: Degree of a recognized University, and able to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between
- 21 to 32 years for services and posts included in Group A, C & D (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1985 and not later than the 1st January, 1996) &
- 20 to 32 years (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1985 and not later than the 1st January, 1997) for services and posts included in Group B. as on 01-01-2016.
Age Relaxation :
Upper age relaxation is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for BC candidates, upto 45 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination and personality test.
Application Fee: Rs. 210/- for general candidates and No fee for S.C/ S.T candidates of West Bengal & Persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online through website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 04-11-2016 at 11:30 am to 28-11-2016 upto 12-00 midnight.
- Start of online apply : 04-11-2016 at 11:30 am.
- Last Date to Apply Online, Online payment of fee & Challan generation : 28-11-2016 upto 12-00 midnight.
- Last Date for Offline Payment of Fee : 29-11-2016.
- Tentative Date for Preliminary Examination 29-01-2017.