WBPSC Civil Service 2014 Exam Online Application Form & Registration
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and
- Main Examination (Both Objective and Conventional Type-Written) and
- Personality Test.
By this recruitment both A, B, C, D group of vacancy will be fill up, so The W.B.C.S. (Exe.) etc. Examination is to be treated as a combined Competitive Examination, for various posts different question will come
Job Description:Name of Exam : West Bengal Civil Service Examination 2014
Vacancies : Vacancies is not declared, but the 40% vacancy will be reserved for PWD
Various Group A, B, C, & D posts comes under WBCS Exam 2014
Group A Posts :
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive):
- West Bengal Commercial Tax Service :
- West Bengal Agricultural Income tax Service:
- West Bengal Excise Service:
- West Bengal Co-operative Service:
- West Bengal Labour Service :
- West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
- West Bengal Employment Service [Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical)] :
- West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service
Group B Posts:
- West Bengal Police Service
Group C Posts:
- Joint Block Development Officer :
- Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices :
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service:
- West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I :
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer :
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation) :
- Chief Controller of Correctional Services:
Group D Posts:
- Inspector of Co-operative Societies :
- Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
- For Group A & B Posts : Rs.21,000/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. (PB-4A)
- For Group C Posts : Rs.14,930/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A ( Rs.13,400/- for Group C 6 &7)
- For Group C Posts : Rs.12,270/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A
WBCS Exam Center:Exam center for Preliminary Examination is Kolkata and in certain other districts in West Bengal . Only scheduled tribe candidates of Darjeeling district and other candidates of the three hill sub-divisions, namely Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling centre.
- 01–Kolkata (North),
- 02–Kolkata (South),
- 15–Cooch Behar,
- 16–Siliguri and
WBCS Exam 2014 Date :The Prelim exam will be held in June 2014, The Main Examination will be held in Kolkata in the later part of the same year. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
- A degree of a recognized University.
- Ability to read, write and speak Bengali (not required for candidates of the district of Darjeeling, i.e. for Nepali speaking candidates).
Age Limit of Candidates :
- Age should be between 21 to 32 years (Both inclusive) for Group A, C, D (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1982 and not later than the 1st January, 1993).
- For the Group B post age should be between 20 to 32 years (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1982 and not later than the 1st January, 1994).
- For S.C., S.T. candidates upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years
- For B.C candidates upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) upper age is relaxable upto45 years.
Examination fee for WECS Exam is Rs. 210/ for Unreserved candidates and no fee for SC/ST/OBC candidate. Fee is to be paid by GRIPS mode. (Govt. Receipts Portal System). it is one type of treasury challan.
The candidates must pay Rs.210/-only either by Net Banking or Offline through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online Application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is “0051-00-105-001-16”.
How To Apply:
To apply online you have to follow these simple steps. You have to do a one time registration to get your Registration ID and Password by which you can apply for WBPSC jobs easily.
- To Go The WBPSC website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click On The "One Time Registration" on the left side
- Fill The Form With All Your Details
- Then Click On "Register" Button
- You will get the Registration ID and Password in Your Mail
- Again Come to www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click On "Login to Your Account" on right side
- Eneter ID and Password, then click on examination.
- You will see the WBCS Exam, apply online
Important Date :
- Online Registration Starts : 8th APRIL, 2014 11:30 a.m.
- Closing date for submission of fees : 28th APRIL, 2014.
- End of online application : 30th APRIL, 2014.