Description of Course:
- Civil :15
- Mechanical : 10
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 05
- Automobile/Workshop Technology Automobile Engg. : 01
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics Aeronautical Engg. : 01
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Computer Sc : 05
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication Electronics : 08
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave: 05
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation : 02
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology : 02
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg : 02
- Chemical Engg :01
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engg : 01
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production : 02
- MA in English/ Economics/ History/ Geography/ Pol. Science/ Philosophy/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Public Administration/ International Relation/ International Studies : 10
- M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Statistics/ Botany/ Geology Nano Science/ Electronics M.Com/ MCA/ MBA : 06
- Foreign language (MA in Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/Pushto/ Dari & Arabic : 04
For Engineers. Candidates studying in the Final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering will be eligible to apply.
Stipend : Rs. 21,000
Age Limit :
- For Engineering Graduates -20 to 27 yrs .
- For AEC - 23 to 27 yrs.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply from 19th may 2014 to 18th June 2014.