Job Description:Posts : Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
Vacancies : 8 Nos.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 + grade pay of Rs. 3800/-
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
Applicant must have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent or Diploma in Mechatronics or tools & Die making pr manufacturing technology along with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (LME).
Age of the applicant should lie between 18 years to 30 years as on 09 May 2014.
Selection Process :
Selection is according to the performance in written test and Interview.
Application Fee :Candidates have to pay Rs. 150 as application fee to the account 0051-SPSC through Bank Receipt at State Bank of Sikkim.
How To Apply :
Download the application from from the below given link. Fill it correctly. Attach the following list of documents with the application and send it on the below mentioned address. The application should reach the destination on or before 07th June, 2014
Documents Required with The Application:
- Attested copies of Class X and XII Mark Sheet and Certificate,
- Diploma Mark Sheet or Certificate a
- Valid Local Employment Card
- Valid Certificate of Identification/ Sikkim Subject Certificate,
- Valid category certificate for BL/ ST/ MBC/ OBC/ SC
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority/ Head of Department
Address:Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old West Point School complex,
Near Police Headquarter,
Download Advertisement & Application form.