Job DescriptionName of The Organisations : Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Post : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO), Grade-II/ Executive
Vacancies : 750 Nos ( UR : 207, OBC: 301 ,SC: 180 & ST: 62 Nos)
Application Fee : Rs 100 for General & no fee for SC/ ST and female
Eligibility Criteria For IB Recruitment 2014Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduation in any stream from any government recognized college.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years as on 09-11-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates
Selection Procedure: Written test then interview
Application Fee:Candidates can pay the fee via online mode or offline mode. For offline mode candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.100/- through Challan form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) .No fee for SC/ ST and female. You can also pay the fee Rs 100/- via online banking or Debit Card.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply via online mode by clicking on the below given apply online link before the last date 09-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs. Candidates are not required to send any hard copy to the department. Only fill your details online, then pay the fee and print the filled application which will help you to know your registration number.
Download Full Description
Click Here To Apply Online
- Start of Online Registration : 11-10-2014.
- Last Date : 09-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Documents Required For Online Apply:
- Scanned copy of your recent photograph in JPG/JPEG format with white background (min size 5 KB and max size 20 KB) and signature (Use Black Sketch Pen to Sign; min size 5 KB and max size 10 KB) in JPG/JPEG format.
IB ACIO 2014 Online Apply Procedure:
IB Online application has 5 sections, that is
- Personal Details
- Qualifications, Additional Information
- Choice of exam center
- Address & Declaration
- Image upload
PART : 1
Click on the on this link to go to the online regitsration page, on that page you will se an ONLINE APPLY link. First TICK on the " I have read the detailed Advertisement carefully" option then click on the CLICK HERE TO APPLY PART-1 link. you will see a page like this. fill the details like
- Applicant's Name
- Date of Birth
- Fathers Name
- Choose the Relationship
- Sate of domicile
On the same page you have to enter these details as shown below. Here you have to enter these details
- Essential qualification
- Name of Course/ Branch
- Month and Year of passing
- Final result declaration on last date (YES or NO)
- Duration of course
- Division/ class of passing
- College Name
- University Name
- Knowledge of Computer is YES or NO
- Additional Qualification if any
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
In this ection you have to enter the details like
- Mobile number
- Email Id
CHOICE OF EXAM CENTER:
Here you have to choose an exam center from a list of exam center. Your IB exam will be held on that location.
In the address box, enter your complete postal address of correspondence.
- In this section you have to choose YES that you can serve anywhere in India if selected.
- Then click on the SAVE DATA .
- You can PREVIEW the data
- Now Upload your IMAGES of PHOTO and SIGNATURE.
PAYMENT OF FEE:
Here you can choose the option whether you will pay the fee via online or offline mode.