Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites Online Applications from young and dynamic candidates for filling the 856 vacancies of Stenographer and Clerk . Willing candidates should fill their form via online mode on or before 05th November, 2014.For detail information, read the description below.
Job Description:Organisation Name : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Post Name : Stenographer/clerk
Vacancies : 856 Nos
Important Dates :
- Last date for On-line apply : 05.11.2014
- Last date for payment of Fee : 07th November, 2014
- Date of written Examination : 20th December, 2014
Qualification : Candidates must have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline or may possess Equivalent Qualification from a recognized University or Institute. They must have good knowledge of Computers.
Age Limit : Age of the candidates must be between 19 years to 33 years as on 01.10.2014 . Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt rules.
Selection Methodology :
- Candidates have to qualify Preliminary Exam
- Preliminary Exam qualified candidates will face the Main Exam
- Main Exam qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- The candidates those will be selected in the Interview will be appointed
Application Fee :
Application fee for Unreserved candidates is Rs. 515/-. and for Reserved Applicant (ST/SC) fee is only Rs. 315/-. Candidates have to apy the fee via online mode through Online banking/Debit card/credit card
How to Apply :
Candidates should apply via online application mode only before 05.11.2014 . To apply online click on the link below
Click here to Apply On-line.
Download Full Details