IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant & Junior Quality Analyst Online Application Form 2014 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Online Applications from for the recruitment of 100 vacancies of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production, Fire & Safety, TPS, Mechanical-P&C, Instrumentation ) and Junior Quality Analyst-IV. Eligile candidates should go through the details and apply online from 15th November, 2014 to 10th December, 2014. Candidates have to send the pint out copy of the filled application before 20th Dec 2014. For full description, read the details below.
Post Name : Junior Engineering Assistant-IV and Junior Quality Analyst-IVVacancies : 100 Nos.
Post Names :
- 1. JEA (Production) : 60
- 2. JEA (Fire & Safety ) : 02
- 3. Jr. Quality Control Analyst : 03
- 4. JEA (TPS) : 20
- 5. JEA (Mechanical) : 09
- 6. JEA (Instrumentation) : 06
Salary : Rs. 11,900 to Rs. 32,000 per month
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 15.11.2014
- Last Date of Registration : 10.12.2014
- Last date for receipt of application form : 20.12.2014
- For Post 1,4,5,6 : Candidates must have completed 3 Year Diploma in relevant Engineering stream or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University .
- For post No- 2 : Candidate must have passed Matriculation with Sub-Officers Course from NFSC – Nagpur or from other recognized Institute and having Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- For post no. 3 : B.Sc. with Chemistry with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for Gen/ OBC &55% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PWD or M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 55% (Gen/ OBC) and 50% (SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/ University.
Age Limit :
Age of the candidates should be grater than 18 years and less than 26 years, as on 01/11/2014. Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with
Selection Process :
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 150/-. and for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD Candidates are exempted from application fee.
How To Apply :Interested and eligible candidates should submit their form via online mode by clicking on the below given apply link. After submitting the application form, take a print out of the filled application and attach the xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheet and send it to the below given address. The last date of receipt of hard copy of the application is 20.12.2014.
Address:Chief Human Resource Manager,
Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Download IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Advertisement
Click Here To Apply Online.