Job Description:Exam Name : Combined Defence Services (CDS I) Exam 2015
Vacancies : 464 Nos
Post Names :
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 140th Course in Jan 2016: 200 Nos
- Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala-Course in Jan 2016: 45 Nos.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course, Jan 2016: Nos.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 103rd SSC Course (Men) in April 2016: 175 Nos.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 17th SSC Women (Non Technical) Course in April 2016: 12 Nos
Important Dates :
- Start of On-line Registration : 08th November, 2014
- Last date for Applying Online : 05th December, 2014
- Date of CDS I Exam 2015 : 15th February, 2015
- For Post no. 1,4,5 : Degree of a reputed University or Equivalent.
- For Sr. no. 2 : Degree in Engineering from a recognized University /Institution.
- For Sr. no. 3 : Degree of a recognized university (with physics & mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering can apply.
Age limit :
- For Post 1,2 : Unmarried male candidates should not born earlier than 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1997.
- For Post 3 : Between the agr group of 20 years to 24 years, i.e born not earlier than 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1996
- For Post 4,5 : Male candidates (married or unmarried) and Unmarried Women candidates those born not earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January,1997 only are eligible.
Selection Process :
Selection of the candidates is subjected to the completion of the below two stages.
- Stage I : Officer Intelligence Rating OIR) tests are Picture Perception Description Test (PP&DT).
- Stage II : Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days.
The candidates those will qualify the Stage 1 will be permitted for the Stage 2.
Application Fee :
Application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 200 and there is No fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.. Fee can be paid via cash in the form of Bank Challan or by net banking through SBI. Candidates those are going to pay the fee via bank challan should go to the bank after 24 hour of applying the online application.
How To Apply :Willing candidates should visit http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php to apply online. The registration consists of two stages. That is PART 1 and PART 2. Candidates should keep the scan copy of their passport size photograph and Signature in JPG format.
- Scanned Photograph : 3kb to 40kb (140 pixel height and 110 pixel wide)
- Scanned Signature : 1kb to 40kb (110 pixel height and 140 pixel wide)
Download the full Advertisement
Click Here to Apply Online