National Insurance Company Ltd. (NICL) invites online applications from young and dynamic graduate candidates for the post of Administrative Officer (AO) . There are total 362 Vacancies of Administrative officers . willing candidates should apply online from 05th January, 2015 to 24th January, 2015 . For more details read below.
Job Description:Post Name : Administrative Officer
Vacancies : 362 Nos
- Finance : 60
- Legal : 60
- Automobile Engineering : 30
- Information Technology : 20
- Total Specialist : 170
- Generalist : 192
Pay Scale : Rs. 17,240 to Rs. 32,640
Total Emoluments : Rs. 36,000 per month in Metropolitan Centres.
Important Dates :
- On-line Registration Starts : 05th January, 2015
- Online Registration Ends : 24th January, 2015
- NICL AO Exam Date : Various Date in April, 2015
- Call Letter will be issued to download : 10 days prior to the date of Examination.
Educational Qualifications :
Candidates must have completed Bachelor degree in any of the below given courses. Candidates have must passed the exam as on 30.11.2014.
- Finance Stream : Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/Cost Accountant (ICWA)/M.Com/B.Com
- Automobile & Information Technology : B.E/B.Tech in Automobile/Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering.
- Legal : Graduate Degree in Law.
- Generalist : Graduate Degree in any Stream.
Age of the candidates must be above than 21 years and less than 30 years as on 30.11.2014 .That is candidates must be born not earlier than 01st December, 1984 and not later than 30.11.1993 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Method :
Candidates have to qualify the online written examination. After qualifying the exam they have to appear the interview. Then the final selection will be done.
Application Fee :
Application fee for Unreserved candidates is Rs. 600 Only but for SC/ST/PWD/EXS/DXS Candidates the fee is Rs. 50 Only.
How to Apply :Willing candidates should apply online by visiting the below given apply link before 24th January, 2015. Candidates have to pay the fee via online or offline mode. Keep the Scan copy of Photo and Signature at the time of applying.
Download Full Job Description: