Job Description:Organisation : Air India Charters Limited
Vacancies : 287 Nos.
Post Names :
- Airline Attendants : 231 Nos.
- Examiner : 41 Nos.
- Operating/Cabin Crew : 12 Nos.
- Station Coordinator : 03 Nos.
Educational Qualification :
Graduation in any discipline with Proficiency in computer operations.
Age Limit :
- Airline Attendants : Age between 18 years to 2 years.
- Examiner, Operating/Cabin Crew : Maximum age is 35 years.
Language Proficiency :
Candidates Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be given to those proficient in Malayalam.
Selection Process :
The Selection will be made on the basis of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Pre Employment Medical Examination.
Application Fee :
Application fee for general candidates is Rs. 500 by means of an A/C Payee demand draft in favour of "Air India Charters Ltd." payable at Mumbai. but SC/ST Communities /Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.