Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) invites Online Applications from from young and energetic Engineers and Professionals for engagement of Management Trainees in various Disciplines. Read below for more details.
Job Description:Post Name : Management Trainees (MT)
Vacancies : 46 Nos.
- Chemical – 15,
- Mechanical – 05,
- Electrical – 05,
- Instrumentation – 05,
- Civil – 02,
- Materials Management – 04,
- Finance & Accounts – 07,
- Personnel & Administration – 02,
- Legal – 01
Pay Scale: Rs.8600 -250-14600/- plus other allowances and perks
Age Limit: 30 Years as on 01/01/2015, Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST categories, 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PH-General, 13 years for PH-OBC and 15 years for PH-SC categories.
Post Wise Qualification:
- Engineering Discipline (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil) : Full Time B.E. / B.Tech in required Engineering Discipline.
- Materials Management : Full time Degree in Engineering or Two Year full time MBA PG Diploma with specialization in Materials Management.
- Finance & Accounts : Degree with CA / ICWA
- Personnel & Administration : Two Year full time PG degree or Diploma in PM&IR / HRM / Labour & Social Works / MBA with specialization in PM & IR / HRM.
- Legal : Full time regular BL or LLB degree with minimum 02 years experience of legal practice.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear All India Selection Test at their own expenses in the respected test Centre (Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata and Mumbai).
Application Fee:Application fee is Rs.500/ - only for General & OBC and processing fee of Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates. Fee can be paid via online or offline mode.
How To Apply:Interested and eligible candidates should apply online before 17/04/2015 then the print out of the application should be sent to the below given address before 08/05/2015.
Address:HOD (Personnel), BVFC Limited, Namrup,
PO: Parbatpur, Dist: Dibrugarh (Assam),
Download Full Details
Apply Online Now